Elsword - Noutati
Elsword - Noutati
Would you like to dress your characters in a manner more worthy of their stature? Are you missing the small change you need for a wedding with your loved one? Then make use of our next happy hour: on 28th February 2014 from midday to midnight there is 35% more El Coins with every top up!
Have fun on Elios,
The Elsword Team
Fire Fox Siho and Black Fox Naho are waiting longingly for new owners!
In tune with the day for lovers, we are gifting you a whole day's worth of happy hour: top up at any point on 14.02.2014 and you will receive an additional 20% worth of El Coins!
Wishing you a cuddly Valentine's Day,
The Elsword Team
Have fun with the Little Devil!
The Elsword Team
We would like to thank you for this past year and hope the coming year will be just as amazing as 2013. For the 1th January at 9am CET we have a scheduled update for you. Find the event documentation below.
Happy New Year!
Your Elsword Team
- 2nd class change of Ara: Sakra Devanam
- Jechen Event (01.01.2014 – 08.01.2014)
- Happy New Year Event (01.01.-15.01.2014)
- Priest Avatar Set is now available in the shop
- Ruler of the Skies
New Year's Event
Event timeframe: 01.01.2014 – 15.01.2014
First Mission 2014 (01.01.2014 – 15.01.2014)
First Mission 2014
a) First Connection
- Every account that is logged in to the game for 30 minutes will receive a Pony Head accessory.
- As soon as a newly created character logs into the game (once per account), a window will appear where a mission can be selected.
Event for Ara's 2nd Class Change
Event title: Ara's 2nd Class Change
Event timeframe: 01.01.2014 – 08.01.2014
- Ara, the Judge
- Support Ara!
Ara, the Judge
Every Ara below level 35 will receive double experience points during the event.
a) Every Ara that logs into the game will receive 'Ara's Gift of Encouragement', which contains the 'Cube of Knowledge'. The key for this can be obtained from any other character that isn't an Ara.
b) Quests available from Camilla for Ara (level 15+): 'I Want To Be Stronger!', parts 1, 2 and 3
In this quest sequence you will receive the 'Grateful Ara's Cube'. The key for this can be obtained from any other character that isn't an Ara.
a) Every character that is not an Ara and who logs into the game will receive 'Ara's Support Cube', which then contains the 'Grateful Ara's Cube'. You will be able to receive the key for this from an Ara.
b) Quest available from Aranka for all characters except for Ara (level 10+, requires 'Suggestions for Ara'): 'I Want To Help Ara! (1)', field
Quest available from Aranka for all characters except for Ara (1st class change, 'More Suggestions for Ara'): 'I Want To Help Ara! (2)', dungeon
Quest available from Aranka for all characters except for Ara (2nd class change, 'Best Suggestions for Ara'): 'Good Advice'
Event title: Let's go Ara!
Event timeframe: 19.12.2013 – 14.01.2014
- Create your Ara (19.12.2013 – 14.01.2014)
- Level-Up Support (19.12.2013 – 24.12.2013)
- Ready for the Little Hsien (19.12.2013 – 24.12.2013)
1. Create your Ara
a) A new, additional character slot can be bought.
b) All newly created Ara characters will receive "Ara's Support Cube" (once per account)
The items from the cube will be removed with the next maintenance.
2. Level-Up Support
a) All Aras receive 50% more EXP during the event.
b) All Aras receive a reward cube for reaching levels 3, 7, 11 and 15.
The cubes will be removed with the next maintenance.
3. Ready for the Little Hsien
Repeatable quest available from Aranka (level 15+): "The Truth About Ara's Family", complete a dungeon with EXP
The ticket that you receive as a reward from the quest can be used to (with a little luck) win the "Little Hsien's Cubes" when you visit Aranka.
Enter the Dark Portal
When a boss is defeated at the end of a dungeon, there is a chance that a dimension portal will open, leading to the Dark Portal (only applies to dungeons in Peita, Belder, Hamel and Sander). The player can then decide whether they want to enter the portal or not.
- The dungeon is won or completed when the Dark Portal has been destroyed.
- The dungeon is lost or failed when five enemies enter the dimension portal to Elios.
Event for the Reopening of the Dark Portal
Event timeframe: 19.12.2013 – 26.12.2013
- Arrival of a New Darkness
- Play Elsword with Reinforcements!
- Monsters from the Dark Portal
- Through the Dark Portal
1. Arrival of a New Darkness
Every character who is connected to the game for 30 minutes will receive the "Instructions for the time when the new darkness appears" (will be deleted at the end of the event).
2. Play Elsword with Reinforcements!
If you enter the Dark Portal with less than 4 fellow fighters, the group slots will be filled by NPCs.
3. Monsters from the Dark Portal
a) Daily quest available from Aranka (levels 10-34): "Monsters are Escaping"
b) Daily quest available from Aranka (levels 10-34): "Friend or Foe?!"
The rewards from these quests will be deleted at the end of the event.
c) You will be able to craft a large selection of items with Aranka.
4. Through the Dark Portal
a) Quest available from Aranka (level 35+): "Through the Dark Portal"
b) Quest available from Aranka (level 35+): "Facing the Dark Troops"
c) Quest available from Aranka (level 35+): "Destroy the Dark Portal"
d) Daily quest available from Aranka (level 35+): "Companions in the Dungeon"
The rewards from the daily quest will be deleted at the end of the event.
Many of you have been waiting for her – Ara. Therefore we have a lot of events for you! Please find the event documentation below.
Since we are celebrating Christmas time, you will have the possibility to receive amazing avatar sets from a special ice melting machine during the next weeks. Following changes will take place:
- Release of Ara
- Gate of Darkness Renewal
Minimum level requirements for the skill quests will be increased
- Camilla's Basic Training – from level 30
- Camilla's Advanced Training – from level 40
- Camilla's Professional Training – from level 45
- Camilla's Expert Training – from level 60
Some characters who are level 60+ received additional skillpoints due to the bug occurred this morning. To fix this there will be a skill reset of all character above level 60.
Even though there are plenty of events already on the way, we wanted to offer you a small Xmas event as our personal present.
You know that no present should be opened early. But we know how curious you are to know what is in there. So here is your challenge – discover the event, create your own guide for it and post it on the board by 22rd Dec. The best 3 will be rewarded with 10/6/3 Euro coupons to spend on Elsword. The solution will be published on the boards on 23rd Dec.
Ara Release-Event (19.12.2013 – 14.01.2013)
Gate of Darkness Renewal Event(19.12.2013 – 25.12.2013)
Christmas event (19.12.2013 – 26.12.2013) - Community Contest (19.12.2013 - 23.12.2013)
- Different Avatar-Sets for Ara has been added to the shop
- Nasod & Mistil weapon for Ara has been added to the shop
- Christmas Pet has been added
- Aranka Merry Maker has been added to the shop from 19.12.2013 to 26.12.2013
- Permanent Avatar parts, permanent Accessories, Consumables and Crafting items in the Cash Shop will be discounted by 25% from 19.12.2013 to 26.12.2013
- Level 9 Upgrade Scrolls are now available from the IMM
- Dragon Knight for Ara excluding accessories
- Special IMM: El Search for Ara (19.12.2013 – 01.01.2014)
- Golden IMM: El Search, Nasod-Battle Suit, Arch-Angel and Salvadore Solace for Elsword, Rena, Aisha, Raven, Eve and Chung (19.12.2013 – 01.01.2014)
Dear Elsword fans,
Elsword has been nominated in the category “Best Game 2013” at the NEO Awards.
Voting ends today at 18:00 GMT, so don’t waste any time and vote for Elsword on the NEO magazine’s website:
Event timeframe: 11.12.2013 – 18.12.2013
- Who is Ara?
- Preparation for Ara
- Special Pack for the Pre-event
1. Who is Ara?
- Ara's Family
a) Uncover the real identity behind Ara's family
Every character above level 10 that is connected to the game for 30 minutes will receive the 'Family Documents' in the post.
b) Repeatable quests provided by Aranka (level 10+): 'Clues'
Complete a dungeon three times with EXP and one official PvP battle.
c) Quest provided by Aranka (level 10+): 'The Haan Family Secret' parts 1, 2 and 3
All items for the event can be found in the dungeons and on the fields. The items will be removed after the event.
- The Legendary Nine-Tailed Fox
a) Quest provided by Aranka (level 10+): 'Meeting Eun'
All items for the event can be found during the event timeframe in the dungeons and on the fields. These items will be removed after the event.
2. Preparation for Ara
Characters above level 10 (one per account) that are connected to the game for 60 minutes will receive the 'Sealed Kumiho 'Eun' Cube'.
Every player who creates an Ara after the event will receive a 'Key for the Sealed Kumiho 'Eun' Cube'.
The 'Sealed Kumiho 'Eun' Special Cube' can be opened from level 15 onwards.
3. Special Pack for the Pre-event
Purchase timeframe: 11.12.2013 – 18.12.2013
- Fox Tail Accessory Pack No.1: Stormwolf Tail (blue), Desert Fox Tail (grey), Kitty Tail (grey-lilac)
- Fox Tail Accessory Pack No.2: Stormwolf Tail (grey-brown), Desert Fox Tail (yellow), Kitty Tail (brown)
Event title: The Sander Update
Event timeframe: 04.12.2013 – 18.12.2013
- The Town of Legendary Sandstorms
- Sander's Identity
- Sander's Needs
- Town Conquest
1. The Town of Legendary Sandstorms
Aranka has four quests for you:
- 'Legendary Town, Part 1' – level 10+, only dungeons, excluding Henir and Ruben
- 'Legendary Town, Part 2' – level 10+, only dungeons, excluding Henir and Ruben
- 'Legendary Town, Part 3' – level 25+, only dungeons, excluding Henir and Ruben
- 'Legendary Town, Part 4' – level 40+, only dungeons, excluding Henir and Ruben
All items that you receive through these quests cannot be sold or
traded and will be deleted at the end of the event (excluding the
2. Sander's Identity
The NPCs Vapor, Emirate, Dafarr and Rosean all have a quest for you:
- 'Sander's Identity, Part 1' – level 56+, Vapor
- 'Sander's Identity, Part 2' – level 56+, Emirate
- 'Sander's Identity, Part 3' – level 56+, Dafarr
- 'Sander's Identity, Part 4' – level 56+, Rosean
All items will be deleted at the end of the event (excluding recovery items).
3. Sander's Needs
When entering Sander, all characters (level 10+) receive a 'Sander Travel Guide' (per character). This item will be deleted at the end of the event.
4. Town Conquest
As soon as you have reached the maximum level of 64, you will receive the 'Sander Conqueror Cube' in the post. The contents can be used to craft a permanent item.
The 'Blessed Sandstorm Wings' are also available in the item shop.
- Pentru a putea folosi portalul Gameforge.com în mod corespunzător, activează cookies din browserul tău.